Saturday, May 30, 2009

Are you having fun in your business?

Why did you start your business? Did you start it so you would have a job? Did you start it because you wanted to be your own boss? Did you start it because you wanted to make a lot of money?

With the downturn in the economy, it's time to take a look at your business and determine why you got into your business in the first place. If you are not having fun in your business, perhaps it's time to re-think what you are doing. It's time to take a day or so and figure out your short and long term planning.

Ask yourself,

"When I started my business did I envision what I am doing now?"
"If not, what can I do to change my business so that it is what I dreamed it would be?"

If you are not having fun in your business, perhaps its time to make a change so that you do have fun!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment