Thursday, May 7, 2009

Aardvark, what a great tool!

Yesterday I signed up for Aardvark, which is a cool social networking site for question answering.

You ask a question, and in 5 minutes or so, somebody on the site sends you an answer.

I asked a question about my outlook account. I use two computers (three if you count my blackberry) and when I send an email from one of my computers it shows up on the other, but not vice-versa. I asked a question about why this is, and how to fix it. Within five minutes I had three people working on my case.

As of this writing, I still don't have my answer (a lot of suggestions though!) but I'll update you later to let you know if I ever find out the answer.

And if any of YOU know what the problem is, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment