Monday, March 30, 2009

Brain Gyms

Today I read in the Wall Street Journal that the newest craze is to work out in "Brain Gyms". So now, not only do I have to feel guilty for not going to the regular gym, but I have to feel guilty for missing my brain workout.

Basically the Brain Gym is a place where you go to play computer games that are just difficult enough to make you feel a little stressed out because you can't really do it.

Just what I need, a little more stress in my life. I've been telling my husband that the reason I keep forgetting things is because my brain is too full of information that I probably will never use anyway. Now it turns out that the reason I'm forgetting things is because I haven't been working my brain enough.

What else will they come up with for me to put on my "to do" list, and so that I won't have time to do it?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment